Here's the finished card:
Here is a photo of supplies you'll need to get started:
Cut a Bubblegum panel 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 an affix to card front
Cut watercolor paper (or Sugar cardstock) 3 x 5-1/4
Diecut the Medium Scallop Border Die onto a scrap of Slate Dot cardstock 1 x 5-1/4
The Bubblegum stitched ribbon in the photo was not used. Instead, I used Bubblegum Satin Ribbon cut at approximately 25". Of course, you could save ribbon and tape it just over each edge rather than wrap around.
Versafine Onyx Black Inkpad
Quickie Glue Pen
Scor-Tape or similar (I used 1/8")
4. Stamp the sentiment as shown.
5. Stamp the larger bee on a scrap of cardstock. Refer to the finished card for coloring. Fussy cut out if you don't have the matching die. Apply Quickie Glue Pen to the wings and Diamond Glitter. Mount onto card with foam tape to add dimension once the card is completely assembled.
6. Refer to finished card for coloring reference. I scribbled Tombows onto an acrylic block and picked up color with a waterbrush. No need to be too fussy here, especially if you're using Sugar cardstock as you don't want the paper to become too wet.
7. Once the flowers are dry, add a wash of blue to the background.
9. Wrap ribbon around the scallop/floral panel and tie in a bow. Affix to the Bubblegum card front.
10. Mount the large bee in place with foam mounting tape.
Now it's your turn! I think it would be fun to create this same card in yellow, orange, blue, red, or purple. I can't wait to make more of these in other colors!